Ready to take your social posts to the next level? Keep this Social Media Content Calendar at the ready to prep your June content ahead of time with our easy-to-edit template ideas.
Daily, weekly and monthly post ideas are at your fingertips… 24/7. From national to international holidays (let’s call them celebration “days”) you’ll find loads of holidays in our June content calendar. You’ll never be stuck for ideas again!
What comes with the Social Media Content Calendar?
- There’s a day of Celebration for just about every day in June – sometimes more than one suggestion.
- Choose the holiday you want to share, and convert it into social media posts or brand content.
- Additional “Weird and Unusual” Holidays. Think wacky, weird and wonderful holidays. These are the holidays that make for fun posts. They’re also more likely to engage your audience.
Whether it’s Donut Day, Sunglasses Day or Superman Day, you’re ready to roll with our June Content Calendar. Oh and don’t forget the popular, official and well-loved holidays like Father’s Day (US) to remind your audience about when you create content.
Tips for using this post filled with June Social Media Ideas
- Create social videos around the holiday in question – do a Top 5 list, a how-to video, behind the scenes content (related to one of the holidays), tutorials, or quote videos. Get creative with it! Is it Donut Day? Do a video about Fun Donut Facts! Use one of the video tools below.
- Create images based around the holiday in question – it could be a quote, or a meme, a saying, tip, or photo that reflects the celebration day or image with text overlay.
- Start by choosing the “days” or celebrations that your audience will relate to. Put yourself into the shoes of your ideal customer. What are they interested in, outside of your business or core topics of conversation? Do they love technology? Do they love being outdoors? Do they love eating at food trucks? Just because they signed up for your marketing tips or business-related content, doesn’t mean they don’t want to talk about sport or books or wine. Get creative with this using our weird and unusual holidays. After all, doesn’t posting about something like Donut Day make you more human and relatable? Everyone likes Donuts, right?
- This is not an exhaustive list. It’s a big list, but not exhaustive. However, it will get you started. Use it as a starting point then search for extra celebration days of your own.
- Add in your own regional holidays. Most of these entries are national and international, but posting local events is a great way to build community.
Let’s dive into these fun social media days and hashtags.
June 2020 social media hashtags and holidays
June is LGBTQ Pride Month.
- June 5 – World Environment Day #WorldEnvironmentDay
- June 5 – National Donut Day #NationalDonutDay
- June 6 – Higher Education Day #HigherEducationDay
- June 7 – National Cancer Survivor’s Day #NCSD2020
- June 8 – World Oceans Day #WorldOceansDay
- June 8 – Best Friends Day #BestFriendsDay
- June 11 – Make Life Beautiful Day #MakeLifeBeautiful
- June 14 – International Children’s Day #ChildrensDay
- June 14 – National Children’s Day #NationalChildrensDay
- June 14 – National Flag Day #FlagDay
- June 14 – World Blood Donor Day #GiveBlood
- June 20 – World Refugee Day #WorldRefugeeDay
- June 20 – First Day of Summer #FirstDayOfSummer
- June 21 – Father’s Day #FathersDay
- June 21 – National Selfie Day #NationalSelfieDay
- June 21 – World Music Day #WorldMusicDay
- June 21 – International Yoga Day #InternationalYogaDay
- June 23 – National Columnists’ Day #NationalColumnistDay
- June 27 – National Sunglasses Day #NationalSunglassesDay
- June 30 – Social Media Day #SMDay, #SocialMediaDay
- June 30 – National Postal Worker Day #NationalPostalWorkerDay